Step 5 – Show Me the Data! My Conclusion is…

The data research is now complete, since it has been 14 days.
Overall, I think I made some good progress, but I feel like I could have done better, especially with my time consistency if I had planned it out better.
Looking at the data of my average anxiety, it is very pleasing and I also get the feeling of satisfaction seeing a decline in my anxiety overall from the 8th to the 22nd of February.
Other than that, this was the first time I did a research project like this, which was an interesting experience, and I plan on continuing this practice.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.THARJ
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Stick figure smiling in front of data collection of “Average Anxiety”. Behind/Above data collection, there is the bar graph for the average % of days met for workout. Above the stick figure it says “14 days COMPLETE!”

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. lakshay

It looks so good with your graphs and statistical data , Amazing work!!

2. aaron birring

The way you explained your experience and situation was really immersive i loved the words you used made me feel as if i was not only reading but apart of your study as well. You did an overall great job, and i love the graphs you drew. I hope you well with continuing the practice that is something we both will share in common. Keep up the good work and nice drawings :).

3. chandanpreet kaur

you had express you feelings in a nice way both in words and figure.i hope you can do it .

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.