Step #1- Back story

I have this bad psychological thinking that if I wake up too late, it means I can’t do anything with my day anymore and I’ve wasted it. My toxic habit that goes with this procrastination is that since I have less time, I just don’t do it at all.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.SARAD
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Someone sitting on a bed next to a clock that says 12:30 pm with a big to do list next to it.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. I also have this problem, I go to bed late then wake up late and it feels like all the day is wasted.

2. this is the same thing with me, I keep thinking too that once a certain time has passed, I can’t do a particular thing immediately after. but that’s just procrastination and hopefully, I’m working on that as well.

3. Zachary Chao

Hello there!

I can definitely relate to what you are feeling! I can imagine this must be frustrating for you and I hope that your wellness practice will aid in changing this “thinking”!

Best of luck to you!

4. Your illustration is so cute! I can totally relate to this feeling. I always feel like I’ve wasted the day away when I wake up late, especially if I intended to get errands/schoolwork done. I hope your wellness practice helped!

5. Zakia Tasneem

That’s me all the time. Especially after school and work, I’ve 0% energy. I can totally feel it.

6. Anna Bains

I totally agree with you, I also use waking up late as an excuse to further procrastinate “it’s 2:37 pm guess I gotta wait to 3:00 pm now:”.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.