Step #3 – Wear cape: First day

I was very excited for my first day of recalling five positive things and writing them down in my journal. I felt energetic, and all I thought of was to think positively as much as possible. I did my first writing before I went to sleep, and it did not take a lot of time to write. However, it took me time to think of positive things because I did not do that. Hopefully, I will think positively more in future, especially since the activity is teaching me to do so.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.BUSHH
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A stick figure sitting in an office chair, holding a pen and writing in a journal. There is a window that shows the moon and stars to acknowledge that it is before bedtime. The person is smiling and saying, “I m thinking positively.”

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Your comix is so cute.
    Hopefully, you will continue to think positively in your life. Fill your mind with positive thoughts and you will get a positive and happy life.

2. Love your comic! I hope you noticed an increase in your positivity as you completed the rest of the experiment.

3. You got this! You will continue to stay positive because you have the right mindset. Congratulations on your growth through this wellness practice!

4. Abigail Comeau

I live your comic so much! Reflecting on the positivity in life is such a great idea and I hope you can continue to do it outside of your wellness practice!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.