STEP #6 – WEAR CAPE – FLOP? YOUR HARDEST DAY

Me standing with a big frown on my face thinking about all the things holding me back from going to the gym such as school, work, and being lazy in general. The hardest thing of this whole project is actually getting past all these things holding me back and going to the gym.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU13.INDEM,
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Me as stick man person thinking about all the things holding me back from going to the gym. Hardest thing from this project is actually getting passed these things and going to the gym everyday for 60 minutes.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Preetpal

Bad days happen and they’re completely okay and normal! Just remember that that’s all they are, bad days and there will always be more good days. I know your struggle too where there’s those days when you have so many things to do and you feel like you sometimes just can’t. What helped for me was creating a schedule that works best for me in different aspects depending on my energy throughout the day. So try going to sleep and waking up at the same time and also go to the gym at different times through out different days to get a sense of your energy levels. Some gym advice, most gyms get busy after 5 pm and are much slower 1-3. Good luck!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.