Step 5 show the data!

The stick person is looking at its data and is extremely disappointed because they expected their happiness to increase over the 2 week study not decrease.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.SIMRD
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Stick person is sadden by looking at the data

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. SHAOHUA ZHOU

Very straightforward stick figure drawing! I think you can try a different way to make yourself happy

2. neha puar

Don’t be sad! It’s completely Okk at least you try and you have a desire to complete it.

3. Preetpal

Don’t give up just because you don’t see results! Stay consistent and believe in yourself because it takes time to see the progress, even if it is more than just 2 weeks.

4. Navkiran kaur

oh no! Be optimistic , dont see the graph … see the level of happiness you had each day …I think thats the speciality of this get cape project … that even though we dont get expected results .. we still do better than our usual days. 2 comments were already posted on it but I wanted you to tell this ! May God bless you !

5. I also had disappointing results- that you can keep going despite that is important! Having a difficult time with something is the first step towards being good at it.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.