“Step #5 – Show me the data! My data entry and analysis “

As someone who suffers from an anxiety condition, this trip has assisted me in developing a healthy coping approach to handle my unbalanced life. After completing the wellness project’s aim, I learned to focus on the current plan and complete the duties as planned. A regular exercise routine improves my capacity to manage anxiety and aids in the restoration of my sense of calm. I was not anticipating such outstanding outcomes, primarily since I dealt with significant concerns such as inattention, poor self-esteem, and sleeplessness. I was first demotivated, but I became motivated and enthusiastic as I saw the results. And I’m trying to stick to my fitness programme in the future.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12ZEEE
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: The stick figure in this image is seated in front of the laptop with a pleasant smile on its face. The individual appears to be confident after reaching the wellness project\'s aim. The two arrows represent the progression of the stick figers 14-day study project outcomes. The red arrow denotes anxiety, whereas the green arrow denotes happiness.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Your art is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

2. neha neha

great, you have a great grip on art and drawing.

3. Jovan Dhillon

Great to hear it helped you. Your coming is amazing.

4. ishav vir singh

good comic well explained

5. Bochen Li

I love this manga, it’s so good!I hope you can become more and more happier,get rid of anxiety.

6. AALIYAH

THIS PICTURE IS AMAZING WELL DONE!

7. WOW your comix is beautiful!!!!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.