Step #5 – Data Entry and Analysis

After over 14 days of my wellness project, I feel I have controlled my anxiety levels to the best of my ability. Giving myself scheduled breaks away from work helped balance productivity and my health. In the end, it helps me sleep through the night peacefully so I can start all over again the next day.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.NADIG
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: I see a graph of my progress, comparing anxiety levels with the days of the project. There’s a note stating when my wisdom teeth removal was to see the stable line on the graph. The stick figure is me sleeping peacefully through the night feeling all the emotions in the bubbles.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Sukhmanpreet Kaur

Hey, hope you are doing well. I really liked your comic and I just love how you have tried to portray every single emotion and detail in it.

2. Anna Bains

I admire the usage of colour in your comic. I also have trouble sleeping at night so I might have to try this as well.

3. Hi, your comic is so well drawn! It’s clear and colorful. I can see that you really enjoyed the practice and put in a lot of effort!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.