STEP #1 – BACK STORY

My screen time has gone up by about 40% in the past few weeks and it is starting to have an effect my studying. I tend to spend more time on my phone than reading my textbooks, causing me to rush through chapters without taking the time to relate to the material before being tested on it. I have never been one to take social media breaks or turn my phone off, so my wellness practice is to become “indistractible” by turning my phone off for at least 1 hour a day to focus on something important, like studying.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.TANAR
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A cartoon in a chair stares at a phone and has one foot on a desk. Textbooks sit on the desk and a calendar is marked with X's and a star.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Bianca Villanueva

I can totally relate to this, a phone is really distracting and this is a great goal to work on!

2. Lovepreet Kaur

Well, I think it is a wellness practice in which every one should indulge in as it is a common problem faced by every individual in this contemporary era.

• I totally agree! I didn’t think I was addicted to my phone until I started this practice.

3. That is such a great idea for your wellness practice. I love your use of colour in your comic.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.