Step #5 – Show Me the Data!

My 14-day research project went very well. After reviewing my data, I learned that reading did influence my anxiety in a positive way. However, it only reduced my anxiousness for a short period of time. I conclude that reading is not an effective way the manage anxiety. But I have enjoyed reading and will continue to do so.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.HALEG
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Line graph and bar graph on the wall, stick person looking at the graphs, red book inside a thought bubble.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Gagandeep Grewal

Hi,
    I liked your comic and how you defined how your wellness practice helped you in your anxiety over time. I had the same issue, but I chose the wellness practice that could not help me enough. But it’s good to see yours. I hope I will try this one on my own.

2. Muskanpreet Kaur

I like your comic and the way you have defined it.

3. Damanjit Singh Bajwa

I really liked your comic and the way you have presented all the data and kind of your journey.

4. Anna Bains

I am glad that reading did help you reduce your anxiety. I love the use of colour in your comic it makes it stand out!

5. I love your honesty and I think it’s cool that you discovered a new, enjoyable pastime even if it wasn’t 100% effective at reducing your anxiety. I also love the purple marker! Your comic is really cute!

6. I love reading as well! I also did something similar for my wellness practice so this is very relatable to me. Sometimes, reading may not help just because you spend so much time reading for school already, so you might be associating with that in a way. But honestly, reading is very wholesome so I am happy you love it as well!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.