STEP #2 – Preparing for change

In this comic, I’m planning to set a space in my home to do meditation. Therefore, I bring Mat, Speakers and some fresh plants. I put all the plants in the window of my room and leave window open to take breath in fresh natural air it make sense as nature is organically relaxing. Moreover, I switch off my mobile phone and play Meditative music in the background, as it help drown out all the other distractions in the home.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.KOMAK
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A girl holding Mat, Speakers. There are Plants and open window, Girl sitting in meditation pose.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Avneet brar

you need to rotate your comic so that we can view it.

2. KPU13.CLARC

I really like your comic, it covers every detail that you need to do in order to prepare and demonstrates your actions very well!

3. Mansher Sidhu

That’s a really nice idea, having a comfortable space specifically to help with your mediation, keeps you relaxed and focused. I do think you might need to rotate your picture for a better view, otherwise, it’s a really cute comic.
    Good Luck with your change!

4. I love this comic! It looks like you created a very idyllic scene for your meditation.

5. Anna Bains

your comic is gorgeous, I like that you added plants and a yoga mat setting up your space to be more welcoming.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.