Step #5 – get cape share my data and explain how it felt

Throughout my get cape journey i learned a lot about myself and the important of sleep. it was quite exciting to see how my body reacted overtime to this study and how my overall mood changed when I met just the most basic needs of my body. However, also from my results I could’ve done something more that I was capable of such as meditation.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU13.AAROB,
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: There is a guy looking at data with a excalmation point on his head showing that he is confused. There is also faces one being neutral the other happy sad and confused showing it has been a lot of different emotions throughout the journey. And a check mark list showing checkmarks and indicating data collection,

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Abigail Eiden Vinas

I am happy that you discover a new version of you in this Get cape. Your drawing is great too!

2. It’s great to see that you noticed some progress through your get cape research. I agree sleep is really important for the mind and body. I hope the best for the future.

3. Take things one step at a time. This can be your first step in making a habit that you will thank yourself for.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.