Step #8 Where will fly next?

When I started to work on this research, I thought it would be hard because I felt 14 days would not change me. However, because it is homework help me out to be committed, which encourage me to do for a longer time and do some change to make it more challenging, like do not use the phone in the morning when I wake up.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU13.NAJWE
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A person go upstairs

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. I appreciate your dedication and positive thoughts.I feel the same, I also experienced the similar things.Perfect!

2. Trisha Magbanua

I love your comic! You went from discouraged to very encouraging within yourself. Keep it up!

3. Zakia Tasneem

That’s so creative of you. I love how you believed in yourself and never let your confidence down.

4. Preetpal

This is a great comic! Being able to see the progress after taking steps is huge especially when you don’t think it’s possible. When you said that 14 days is a lot, that is true but the reason why we don’t think it’s a lot is because we usually do the same things in those 14 days. When we add something new and continue to consistently do it, we notice how it can change so it’s always best to add positive things in our lives to have positive change.

5. Anna Bains

This comic is amazing. I love the metaphor and I like how you drew yourself taking small steps to show your journey.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.