Step #8 – Fly! – Where Will I Fly Next?

Now that I have completed this project, my experiences will become tools which I can use in my day-to-day life in the future. I have earned my cape, and after wearing it for a bit, I will hang it on my wall as a reminder. A reminder that there is ALWAYS something positive to take away from a situation, and it’s amazing how much shifting your focus towards those things will change your perspective for the better. 🙂

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.MICHN
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Person looking at their cape which has the word "positivity" written on it, taking the cape and hanging it on the wall in their room next to their desk and then sitting at their desk to continue their work.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Aw, I love that you said you earned your cape! You sure did! Also, your comics are soo good, you draw so well I’m jealous!

2. Hi, congratulations on completing your wellness practice! I am glad to know that you have become more positive. I am sure someday, you will wear your cape again!

3. Abigail Comeau

You are an amazing artist!! This comic looks amazing. Continue searching for the positive!

4. neha puar

Awwww! that is sweet as it’s a whole journey of your wellness practice and how you completed your aim. Yeah you are right it will spread positiveness and reminds you about the course especially our Professor who provoke us to bring some changes in our life for betterment.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.