“Step #8 – Fly. Next “caper” – Where will you fly next?”

My comic depicts my accomplishment in my 14-day wellness practice endeavour. As you can see, it’s my entire adventure. After participating in a wellness activity for 14 days, I am now inspired to continue this practice in the future and engage in another exercise to address some other inadequacies. This has transformed my perspective and brought about many extraordinary changes in my life, and I want to go through more transformations like this in the future.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12ZEEE
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: This image illustrates this stick figure\'s whole 14-day wellness practise challenge. She\'s strolling with a trophy in her hand, happily thinking on how far she\'s come. She did not win the prize in any game or programme. This trophy signifies the triumph of conquering life\'s difficulties.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. I love the way it shows all your hard work. I am happy for you this research made a change in your life.

2. Anna Bains

Hi there, Your comic looks amazing I love how it illustrates your growth and shows your struggles as well. Beautifully drawn!

3. Preetpal

This is absolutely an amazing comic. Loved that you said that it’s like an entire adventure and a transformation. If you want to see your life transform more, continue to build good new habits and be consistent with them. You may not see it right away, but you will feel it soon enough trust me. Good luck!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.