Step 8 – Fly Next

I don’t know what will be the same or different, but I will be continuing my wellness practice at home, but maybe not on a daily basis. There are a few things that I would like to try next. One, I have been inspired by others and their posts for their wellness practice of meditation, so I would like to give that a shot. Another thing is sleeping for 7 or more hours. Finally, I would like to try to relax a bit more often, maybe I could do something relaxing with my family a bit more often like watching a movie.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.THARJ
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: There is a stick figure wearing a cape and flying. It says “fly high!”

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Preetpal

It’s amazing to see that you already have things you want yourself to do to increase your well being. Just remember to start small and build these good habits everyday through consistency. If you do that, then you will see yourself succeeding but just be patient too and don’t give up so soon. Good luck!

2. Hanna Hu

I love your diligent mind and spirit. Your diligent would matched with my personality.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.