Step #8 – Fly. Next

The stick figure, me, is going to continue to meditate as it helped me decrease my anxiety and will try to meditate for even longer periods of time.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.ASHND
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: The stick figure is meditating and clear of any thoughts

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Preetpal

Great comic, I like how you are showing us that your mind is clear which requires a lot of focusing to do. Try seeing the longest you can go and notice how much it impacts you, I also did meditation and noticed huge decreases in anxiety.

2. Hi, I am glad that you have found that meditation can decrease your anxiety! Keep meditating and I hope it gets better and better!

3. Sukhmanpreet Kaur

Hey, hope you are doing well. It’s really great that you have decided to continue this activity, I have also decided to continue this activity. It will be great fun.

4. Yatin Bhardwaj

good work and a very nice comic, its nice to hear you will continue your wellness practice after the project has concluded!

5. Hi, I am glad that you have found that meditation can decrease your anxiety! Keep meditating and I hope it gets better and better!

6. neha puar

This is one of the great options as I also did Meditation as a wellness practice and seriously it worked magically. it helps to increase the concentration power as well as relaxes our mind. You really make a good decision. All the very best.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.