Step 8 – Flu. Next Caper

I drew myself conquering the monster of negativity with the power I learned to practice during this research. Now when I face negative events or thoughts, my happiness will not be as affected because I can counter it with my optimism and positivity by going back to my wellness practice and simply recall 5 positive events.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU13.LANAG
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Girl defeats monster then is proud.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. I also feel the same; this research helped me understand I can control my life to be more positive, and I’m so happy because we get the same result, which makes me feel positive about life. I am glad that helped you in your happiness.

2. Preetpal

Wow this is such a creative and original comic that I feel needs to be recognized. This shows something that basically everyone goes through and we can defeat that monster because are also the creators of that same monster. Continue to think of life in a positive way because honestly, it is life changing to shift your perspective like that and find joy in the little and new things too.

3. Tharuneka Jegathesh

That is a really nice representation of your learning from the project!
    With all the negative things that is happening around the world and all the negative things we hear, and on top of that, each individual would have their own struggles and problems. This is very inspiring!!
    Thank you!!

Also, amazing comic!!

4. Anna Bains

Adorable comic. I like that you are concurring the monster of negativity. Bad things are always going to happen but the way we react is so important.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.