STEP #5 – SHOW ME THE DATA! MY CONCLUSION IS

In my comic I am sitting in front of my computer screen in shock. After learning the total of my graphs I didn’t know how important sleep is. I also make sure to write it down and make sure I remember how important it is.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.ADRIL
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: In the picture you see me sitting in front of my computer shocked at the results when all my data is put together. I am sitting in my room with the sun bright and shining and the clouds out and my bed is right next to me.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. ishav vir singh

good comic but it is very less visible

2. Mansher

Yes, sleep is important for health and productivity, even if it is overlooked or undervalued at times. It’s great to hear that this practice has made you appreciate it even more. So far, your comic description has been good, but your image could be improved; you could draw it with a marker and scan it to make it more visible. 🙂

3. Yatin Bhardwaj

Great to hear your discovering helpful knowledge from the project, I hope you continue to take what you learned out of this class and apply to your real life problems!

4. Zachary Chao

hahaha that is awesome! Your comic made me smile as I feel like sleep can often be neglected, hence your shock. I am so happy for you that you accomplished your wellness practice!

5. I’m glad you realized how important sleep is! I hope you continue on with your progress!

6. Good sleep is the holy grail of students. So why is it that we sometimes do not feel ready for sleep even when it’s late and the whole day is spent tired?

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.