STEP #5 – SHOW ME THE DATA! MY CONCLUSION IS …

After 14 days of my wellness practice, there was no significant change in my happiness. The results indicate that I was able to maintain steady happiness throughout the last two weeks. Even though my wellness practice didn’t alter my happiness to a great extent, I felt like it helped me de-stress before going to bed. I’m super happy I was able to participate in this study and am interested in incorporating my wellness practice into my future life.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.FABIT
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: In the top left of the image there's a line graph representing happiness vs. date. Under that graph is a bar graph showcasing completion percentage vs. date. Thirdly, on the right side there is a day 1 vs. day 14 comparison showing smiling stick figures under both. Under the smiling faces there is text saying "Recalling positive factors of my day

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Bianca Villanueva

I’m glad that you are going to incorporate this into your everyday life because I too didn’t see my happiness go up to a great extent.

2. Gagandeep Grewal

Hi,
    I liked your comic. Our results are relative. I did not find much improvement in my anxiety either. But it’s good to see that you gonna continue the practice in your life.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.