Step #5 – Show me the data! My conclusion is …

I was sad and confused on the first day of the activity. I wasn’t confident about the activity’s effectiveness (first stage, the past stage). However, after doing my activity (recalling five positive things daily) for 14 days, I have become happier and more confident (second stage, the current stage). I am now thinking about going to my third stage, the future, and making this wellness practice a habit.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.BUSHH
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A stick figure (me) looks sad on day one of the activity. The second comic figure (me) is looking happy after 14 days. The third stick figure (me) looks confused and thinking about plans, and it says, \

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Abigail Eiden Vinas

Thank you for your honesty while starting this Get cape. I am happy that it exceed your expectation in the end. Continue to be a positive person.

2. Avneet Singh Brar

Your comic shows the difference in your mood is so expressive, and you also want to make it habit in future.

3. I am happy for your change! It must be so effective that you make it a habit and wants to keep the habit!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.