STEP #5 – SHOW ME THE DATA!

My comic shows a scene of me doing yoga for 10 minutes and my anxiety levels decreasing slightly. Next to that there is a scene of me doing yoga for 40 minutes and my anxiety levels decreasing significantly. I can conclude from my data that doing yoga for a short period of time will only produce slight changes in anxiety. Therefore, doing a longer practice is likely necessary to produce significant changes in anxiety levels.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.DARLG
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Girl does a yoga for 10 minutes; graph shows slight anxiety decrease. Girl does a yoga for 40 minutes; graph shows significant anxiety decrease.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. SHAOHUA ZHOU

It looks like exercise really can improve anxiety! I decided to get rid of my anxiety through exercise just like you

2. This is amazing. I’m so glad this activity helped you in reducing your anxiety levels!!!

3. Fabian Tryggvesson

Interesting! I’m happy that you had a decrease in anxiety even though it was slight! Curious to see how a longer practice would affect your mood.

4. Adrian Lockwood

Very nice comic and honestly shocking. I didn’t know anxiety can helped with exercise that much and is something I should look into.

5. Cap.BUSHH

Nice drawing! It made me excited to try yoga myself because I like to get rid of my anxiety too. Thank you for the inspiration!

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.