Step #5- Show Me The Data!

The person started looking defeated and discouraged. This was me when I started the research project because I was feeling unmotivated and I just had all this negative feeling that have clouded my optimistic views. The person climbing the stairs was the time I became
consistent with practicing gratitude and focusing more on the good rather than the minor inconveniences I faced each day. As you can see, she looks happier than where she started. Lastly, the person on the flag pole was the moment I finished the research project on the 14th day. I have definitely found more happiness than anguish. This was a “mission accomplished” project.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.TRISM
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A person kneeling, a person climbing a staircase, a person on a flagpole and a red arrow line.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Sukhmanpreet Kaur

Hey I hope you are doing well. I really liked your comic and the way you have presented your journey and accomplished your goal at the end.

2. A good designing in the comic! The image alt text is short and gives reader a framework of the plot. Your description is strong and detailed.

3. Muskanpreet Kaur

Well explained comic and I like your artistic skills. Keep it up

4. Gagandeep Grewal

This is good to see how your energy changed from day one until the completion day of the project.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.