Step #5 Show me the data

To conclude my results I realized that working out and going to the gym plays a factor in my happiness but so is other things in my life such as my friends and family. But from my results it seems that working out isn’t the biggest factor that over rides all the other things that make me happy.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.BIANV
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Stick figure is thinking about the gym, friends, and family.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. jaskiran singh

Your comic makes me think of myself and my life revolves around my family, friends and gym too.

2. Preetpal

When you start to do a new good habit like going to the gym, you can see improvements in other parts of your lives like improvements in your relationships and I’m happy that you are experiencing that.

3. CAP.KITTO

I love your honesty in concluding that your variable might not have been effected the way you hoped. Congrats on your clarity and progress!

4. Manuela

I think it’s great that you were able to come to a realization. It can be a challenge and you’ve been able to accomplish that. Good job!

5. It is great that you realised that working out helped you in overcoming your setbacks.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.