Step #5 – Show me the data!

In this comic I show how my meditation resulted in my graph being extremely positive. Through this study I saw a huge improvement in my anxiety as it used to be really harsh and affected me daily, however this project helped me take control of my anxiety and with such amazing results I am figuring out how I can include it in my everyday routine.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.SABRS
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: on the left there is a girl meditating with a wide smile on her face sitting on a rug. to the left there is an equal sign pointing to the results in the form of a graph showing that the meditation experiment improved and greatly decreased her anxiety. Below that there are the words “less anxiety” and below that the word “yay”

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Muskanpreet Kaur

I am happy after knowing your result. I appreciate your dedication to your wellness practice.

2. I am so happy to see that you could work on your anxiety. I also measured my anxiety and it’s such a relief to find a way to deal with this problem. All the best future.

3. We have the same wellness practice! Meditation helped me manage my anxiety too. I am so glad that you had a huge improvement in your anxiety.

Appreciate the awesomeness! Comments

Please comment on two peers' comics for every one post of yours.